Both studio 2 and 3 provide a 9 x 9.5m space that can be used as a green screen area and seat 80 people (tiered seating is available for 72).Studio 3 has access to the same media playback facilities as Studios 1 and 2 with Orad SmartSet virtual studio technology and associated patterned blue screen backdrop available on request.
- Access to K2 3 channel playback, 1 channel record media server
- Sony HDC 1500 cameras
- Fed via HDSDI plus multicore
- All required timing and monitoring equipment is provided in one location
- Vision mixing is by Grass Valley Kayak
- Signal analysis by Tektronix
- Audio mixing by Tascam DM4800 32 channel digital mixer
- Monitoring by Genelec
- Wireless lavaliers and in ear monitoring by Sennheiser
- Floor monitoring available if required.
Studio 3 Additional Resources and Capabilities
Studio 3 is identical to studio 2, offering all of the same benefits and running from the same gallery.